Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Psh!

It was good, but theirs reasons for every problem that you've pointed out :P

You can pretty much just assume that vampires are harmed by direct sunlight, and despite them not being hurt on a cloudy day, their in the shade. Of course, that doesn't really make 100% sense, since sun IS sun, but only reason possible :P

Stephanie Meyers made her own type of vampire, it doesn't follow the preset way vampires are.

Edward didn't turn Bella into a vampire because he thought it meant losing your soul, which he didn't want Bella to go through.

They weren't home schooled because it kept them occupied during the day to go to school.

Speed was undermined in the movie, vampires in the book were way faster... To a point where you couldn't see them. Edward used the Volvo with Bella because she gets sick when she moves to fast.

They were trying to lead James away from Bella, not go to Arizona for no reason. One group went one way, one went the other.

The last part didn't make sense, so I can't really defend that :P James bit Bella, technically Edward biting Bella still would have put venom in her, even if he was sucking it out.. His teeth were in her, sooo.. Problem there :P

I liked it though, it was funny. People like the movie because its romance, they don't spend time finding loop holes. Any movie has loop holes, just because the author can't make everything PERFECT doesn't mean its a bad creation.

In my opinion, the movie sucked, and the book was way better. The movie was just sex appeal, book was way better.

Also, what is with you people and hating this movie so much? It's just a movie, the fact its so big is because the actors are attractive and its a romance. I didn't really like the movie, but even I can at least respect it.

Anyway, great work, funny, voice overs were funny :P. Thought it made the movie sound 'retarted' since it was kinda backwards heh.

Coaster Testers (Ep 1) Coaster Testers (Ep 1)

That was pretty cool!
People and their technical shenanigans. It was great, I thought it was really well done.

Keep it up, your going places! =D

Chocolate Rain Chocolate Rain

........

Try again =)

It probably wasn't meant to be insane on graphics, but I'm thinking thats what people are complaining about. The song was random, but anyone would like it if it was put to an insane video animation...

Just try again =P

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Upsetting.

Quite disappointed that I do only live once.
Good game, was awesome.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Awesome!

I love this game :) I finally beat it!
Great job, the outcome was phenomenal!

Sirtom93 - The Game! Sirtom93 - The Game!

Haha..

Hahahaha,
that was awesome.

River Crossing River Crossing

Great Work!

This is good! :)

Keep working at music ;) I really enjoyed this!
("Classical" music isn't appreciated enough :( )

codbarley responds:

Thank you!

The Insanity - Orchestral vs The Insanity - Orchestral vs

Awesome!

Great job, nothing more to say. :)

sorohanro responds:

Thanx man, thanx.

SQM*Remembrance SQM*Remembrance

Incredible!

This was awesome! :) It should really be way more popular!
Its also awesome that you based it off someone in your life! :P Adds more meaning. Keep it up! :)