You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Upsetting.

Quite disappointed that I do only live once.
Good game, was awesome.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Awesome!

I love this game :) I finally beat it!
Great job, the outcome was phenomenal!

Sirtom93 - The Game! Sirtom93 - The Game!

Haha..

Hahahaha,
that was awesome.

Blackboard Squash Blackboard Squash

Cool.

Good game, kept me occupied. Good music, and despite it being repetitive, it was still a pretty good game. I liked the colours and music, and spinning the level made it more challenging.

Great work =D.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Cool!

Fun game! Although, level 10 is way to hard!
Lol the 'start' button on the keyboard is the button with the flag on it, which says start! :P Silly people.

10/10

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

...

I don't think this type of violent game deserves to be on this site. Its disgusting..
I don't see how people find amusement out of such a cruel sick game. Imagen you being the tortured person, Completely helpless and bound so you couldn't do anything. Its just disgusting.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Awesome!

AWESOME! :D Heh, helped me quite a bit, especially the camera part, no more shifting the whole stage to make it look like its moving!

10/10. Your designing skills are incredible! :D Keep it up!

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Excellent!!

Great game! I accidentally deleted my saved game somehow, so i had to start all over :( Got to round like 25 :P

A great game, get to smash villagers and when theres so many your constantly looking around and moving. Although, you could've made those flying guys easier to kill, i have a hard time killing them by throwing them at the ground! :P Reminds me of Black and White so much.

Insurgo Insurgo

Addicting!

This was EXTREMELY addicting :P I just couldn't build it high...
Didn't know I could delete pylons=P.. Stupid me.

VoidSkipper responds:

Heh, thanks for the 10!

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Interesting :P

Interesting game heh. This kinda god battling stuff doesn't bother me in the least.. its not real and its not some anti god thing. Anyway lol. The elephant god pwns! Although Jesus has got to be my favorite ;)